I particularly love the angel charm in the middle as she seems to be in thought or having a quiet moment. I wanted to make something that was a little fairytale-like and sweet, so I put the basket and umbrella as part of the design, making them seem like they belong to the angel. The glass pearls add a little dainty feel to the bracelet.
- 5 Brass charms:
basket, angel, umbrella & 2 leaf charms
- 6 cream colored glass pearls
- 4 red marble-like patterned glass beads
- 2 red round drop Swarovski crystals
- 4 amethyst Swarovski crystals
- 2 white opal Swarovski crystals
- 4 rose quartz mini pearls
- 2 purple mini Czech glass beads
- 16 cm brass colored chain
- 4 mm jump ring
- 1 brass colored lobster claw clasp
- Place chain flat on the table. Start by placing the brass charms first starting from the center. Place the rest of the charms equidistant from the center. Each interval can be of same length. Just the count the number of rings you want for each interval to make it easy.
- Place the glass pearls and round Swarovski crystals at the different positions seen in the picture. You can adjust the position accordingly. There is no need to have a fixed interval of 3 or 4 rings between two beads. You can make estimations.
- Attach the rose quartz mini pearls, Swarovski crystals, red marble-like patterned glass beads and the Czech beads either in intervals or randomly to your liking.
- Attach all the beads to the chain and you get a lovely charm bracelet.