This necklace was a commissioned piece. It is made of a hematite cabochon sculpted into a pendant with anti-tarnish sterling silver wire. The necklace is made by stringing together hematite beads and fresh water pearls. I made the clasp with sterling silver wire. This necklace is 15″ in length.
- How to Make Beaded Jewelry With Beading Wire
- How to Add a Clasp Using Crimp Beads
- How to Make Wire Jewelry
- Hematite Meaning & Healing Properties
- Pearl Meaning & Healing Properties
- List of Gemstone Meanings
- Birthstones by Month