This is a beautiful necklace and very simple to design. To make this necklace I took various kinds of beads mixes like glass beads, shells, uncuts, semi-precious, handmade marble glass beads, 4mm glass beads, 11/0 seed beads, bugle beads and some glass flowers.
- I made two strings of uncut chips, each separated by two black seed beads. This forms the longest string, so the bottom of the necklace starts with a black seed bead (see picture).
- I made two 4mm glass beads strings also separated with two black seed beads, with a shell and a glass bead at the bottom.
- Then 3 strings of golden seed beads and a glass bead at bottom.
- I made 3 strings of silver bugle beads, starting with glass beads from the bottom.
- Then 3 stings with golden bugle beads, 3 strings with copper bugle beads, and 3 strings with lustre black seed beads.
- I joined them all together with a multi-colored seed bead strand to give a look like a tie.
- Then I separated each string in two, with each string on both sides.
- Lastly I finished both the ends with a gold finish lobster clasp.